Rent4Fun rents the equipment to you subject to the terms and conditions set in this contract, which you accept and acknowledge and that you will respect. Please read it carefully and if you do not understand something or you do not agree with any of the points, please let us know before accepting the contract. Likewise, both parties recognize each other enough legal capacity to sign this contract that is governed by the following clauses:
1. Delivery and Returns: Rent4Fun delivers the equipment in a general good and operable condition without apparent defects. You agree to return it in the same condition together with all parts and accessories on the in this contract specified date and time. We may repossess the equipment at any time without notice at your own expense if the equipment is being used breaking the clauses of this contract. No refund will be made if the return of the equipment is being made before the expiring time of the contract. Normal deterioration during the rental will be accepted.
2. Deposit: A valid credit card, identification document such as passport, national identity card or driver's license of the customer will be required when the equipment is being delivered. As a security, a deposit can be required in euro. The deposit will be returned once the lease term has ended and the equipment has been returned in the same conditions.
2. Your Responsability:
a) The customer is obliged to take all the necessary precautions to protect the bicycles and any rented equipments from any kind of damage, loss, theft, robbery or similar actions.
b) The customer is responsible for taking care of the equipment and returning it with all its accessories (locks, keys, helmets, child seats, paddles, life jackets or others).
c) The customer is obliged at all times to properly attach the device when it is out of sight (for bicycles, pass the lock through the frame, the wheels and the seat and tie the bicycle to a post that is fixed to the ground or bike parking). The disassembly and/or partial or total manipulation of the equipment are prohibited.
d) If any of the situations stated above occur during the rental period, the customer immediately assumes all the costs for the replacement at market prices. At expense of the tenant (customer) will be:
- The amount or difference in value of the tool that is missing or has to be replaced.
- The expenses of the lesser for the transport and equipment shutdown.
- The costs of any type of fine, juridical and extra juridical expenses derived from any type of sanctions, including breakdown service costs and municipal deposit for the removal of the equipment, for all events that occurred during the term of the contract.
4. Conditions of Use: Do not allow the equipment to be used:
a) By any person who has not been previously authorized and included in this contract.
b) To transport passengers in exchange for money or sublease.
c) To transport goods, to do racing competitions or other contests.
d) While the driver is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substances that affect his/her capacity of reaction.
e) Against the traffic rules, any infringement of the traffic safety is a breach of this contract.
f) To drive on roads not suited for circulation, off roads, prohibited or dangerous areas (beaches, canyons, mountains, etc.).
CIVIL LIABILITY AND LIMITATIONS
1. The company has an insurance of coverage for general civil liability; the conditions are posted on our bulletin board and it does not cover risks in the rental period. (See section 3 “Client liability”)
2. Rent4Fun is not liable for claims because of accidents, drowning, deaths, injuries, hits or damages done to you and third parties or to your/their property, neither for the loss of objects which are beyond the control of Rent4Fun. In the case of water equipments, the customer declares to be a good swimmer and to make use of a life jacket at all times; as well as for land vehicles helmets and other protective materials are available.
3. The customer is responsible to be insured with an adequate coverage against risks that may occur during the rental period.
4. We are not responsible towards the customer or to any passenger for the loss or damage to any property left in the equipment during the rental period. These goods are absolutely under your responsibility.
5. You must report any traffic accident, loss, damage or theft immediately to the police and to Rent4Fun.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer and companions to obey traffic rules and the Spanish laws, as well as to use respectfully roads and to follow the maritime safety.
According to the establishments in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data provided will be included in a database which is owned by SOLID IBERIA, S.L.U. in order to do the administrative, accounting and fiscal management, as well as sending out commercial communications about our products and services. The data may be communicated to our financial advisors with the purpose of managing the company’s accounts.
Likewise, you also declare to have been informed about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of my data in the offices of Solid Iberia, SLU, Urb. Lomas de Puente Romano nº16, 29603 – Marbella, Málaga, Spaina, CIF: B93280071
In case of divergence on this contract the parties undergo the jurisdiction of the Courts in Marbella, Malaga.
The person signing this contract must be over 18 and is responsible for the contracted items.